Ist die USA noch 'the land of the free'

• Ja, natürlich (Bitte nur MAXIM)

Stimmen: 0 0,0%
  • Nein. (für alle anderen)

Stimmen: 0 0,0%

• Umfrageteilnehmer

ThirdEye

Anwärter
hab mir jetzt net alles durchgelesen ;) der ausschnitt is mir auch schon irgendwann mal unter die finger gerutscht heute. da merkt man was für eine macht wir eigentlich mit dem internet haben, jedenfalls die möglichkeit eine information innerhalb weniger stunden an tausenden zu bringen.. aber was ich sagen wollte: ihr nehmt doch das dingen da net etwa noch ernst ? ich meine, krass ist es durchaus, aber das dieses komische newsmax so bekannt und beachtet ist, dass man ein amerikanisches medienbild aus ihm ableiten könnte, denke ich mal net..
obwohl das mit den medien in usa, sowieso so ne sache is...

Hunble

Meister
Agarthe schrieb:
Do you think this law has never been violated again since the 60's? And the CIA could not be trusted to do that? Just a question...

Actually yes, and Americans have been sent to prison for even supporting others in an assassination attempt.

Remember, the key word is: Political Leader.

Back in the 1960s, the CIA was trying to kill Casto in Cuba, and then President Kennedy was shot.

Political leaders around the world figured out that killing other political leaders was not such a good idea, since they would be the next target.

So yes, the CIA and other American organizations have not attempted an assassination against any other political leaders since the 1960s.

Agarthe

Erleuchteter
I am very tempted to ask more and to repeat my unreplied questions but having some sleep now sounds more appealing.

Bye for now,
Agarthe

Hunble

Meister
@Agarthe

I thought that I had answered your questions.

I am off to Mexico for a week of scuba diving. Please do not start a war until I get back.

Talk to you next week my friend.

Midgard

Geselle
I´m lucky to know the genuine truth about the death of Kennedy
rofl.gif

Topic schrieb:
Ist die USA noch 'the land of the free'

Ich habe für "ja" gestimmt. Denn "das Land der Freien" sind die USA jetzt ganz besonders. Sie sind völlig "frei" in ihrem Handeln und Denken, für sie gibt es keine Grenzen :lol: . Wenn da ein dummer Europäer kommt und sagt "Krieg ist scheisse, die USA dürfen nicht...", dann heißt es gleich die Europäer bedrohen die amerikanische "Freiheit".
Immer die selben Floskeln: "Ja, der 11.9, die scheiss Terroisten, die bedrohen uns, die wollen uns wegbomben." Grade heut im TV hab ich wieder son Bomberpiloten gesehen der etwas faselte von "11.9. wie werden es ihnen heimzahlen". Ich glaube sie haben so nen Spruch sogar auf eine Bombe geschrieben. Naja muss ja, die Frauen und Kinder sollen ja wissen warum sie sterben müssen :lol:

@ Humble

6) Why start a nuclear war with North Korea, when simply ignoring them is America's best weapon?

America could ignore Iraq although! But it doesn't , cause they will gain oil. Agarthe ist right. You should be more concerned about North Corea!
There is no directly threat from iraq. The Iraq does only threat your purse, if you don't attack them and get their oil. Saddam torments his population since many years, 10 years the USA don't cared about . But now, there is a conqueror, your president. He although doesn't care about the tormented population, he wants to conquer the oil sources to make money.
His only argument is "these are terrorists, they have to die, before they start a a-bomb to the USA"(required sadam has on!). An a-bomb will never reach the united states, thats a lie!
/////(bio-weapons could, but there is no way to prevent it, even war couldn't)///
These lie's are made to make all americans belive there is a direct threat. If someone says the word "terrorists", every american gives standig ovations to every madness that the government says. They don't think about. The government will be all right, they believe.

Such stupid lie's are the same that Hitler made. Like "the jews are guilty, they are a threat for us".

"Oh my god i'am frightened, I need a gun to kill them before they'll do".
Thats the american way of life! You should do it better!

Hunble

Meister
@HanzGuckInDieLuft

Ok, you are absolutly correct!

Feel better?

By the way, both my wife and I received our Smallpox vaccinations last week. Ouch, it does hurt!

Sleep tight and do not let the bed bugs bite.

Der Nager

Großmeister
Hunble schrieb:
forcemagick schrieb:
bush is only what we call a populist.

i think he follows a very old strategy.. well known by the roman emperors... if you have problems insinde... carry em out to a war against someone...

even hitler knew that.

"You are with us, or with the terrorists!"

It is that simple! Nothing more and nothing less.

If a country supports terrorists, then America is going to kick it's ass!

It honestly is that simple!

A. "Either you are with us, or with the Terrorists!"

B. "If a country supports terrorists, then America is going to kick ass"

Tja, entweder macht der Depp das mit Absicht, oder er hat das intellektuelle Potential eines Knäckebrots. Man kann B aus A unmöglich schlussfolgern. Man kann nur, wenn man A und B als gegeben nimmt, schlussfolgern, dass

C. If you are not with us, we're going to kick your ass.

Hunble ist zu blöd für einfachste logische Schlussfolgerungen zu ziehen. Armes Schwein.

Trasher

Forenlegende
It seems to me that hunble do like it simple. Nothing is unpleasantly but difficult decisions.
"Either Hamburger or Hotdog, either love or hate, either life or death, either black or white, either us or them."
"Us, but never ever them!"
And: "The decision is our."
That seems to me like "The right of the powerful" - the social interpretation of Darwin's laws.

Europe already had a person who took this all to serious...

forcemagick

Forenlegende
tja.. wobei hunble es nicht ganz so einfach mag.. :wink:

schließlich ist er immer noch hier und verteidigt eifrig die usa...

er könnts ja auch lassen, weils einfacher wär.. aber in diesem fall wählt er den komplexeren weg.. :wink:

ein hoffnungsschimmer?

JFD

Anwärter
Hunble schrieb:
forcemagick schrieb:
noone wishes that the usa should fight a war with north corea.. but your goverment should react in some form.. perhaps with deescaltion ... it seems to me that this is a foreign word in the usa at the moment..

America is reacting in a very smart way.

We are ignoring North Korea!

If you fully understood the internal politics in North Korea today, you would realize that that approach is actually worse than using a nuclear weapon.

For the same reason, that is why the United States is ignoring IRAN today.

Believe me, Iran is much worse than Iraq ever was. There are reasons behind what America is doing today. Sometimes by doing nothing, you can topple a government.

The iran has a very modern president. The only problem there is the "church leader". Maybe you should inform yourself about the situatuion between these two before telling stories that are simply wrong.

A war against iraq would destroy each and every success which the iranian president had achieved against the "islamic iranian church".

forcemagick

Forenlegende
right.. there is a kind of perestrojka working in iran ....

a president simmilar to gorbatschow with a population which is happy to have such a president.. with the hope, that the perestrojka in iran could reform the system without the terror of revolution.

the fear to be the next "evil" state which is "blessed" by the usa could destroy that soft kind of renewal in iran.

Trasher

Forenlegende
forcemagick schrieb:
schließlich ist er immer noch hier und verteidigt eifrig die usa...

er könnts ja auch lassen, weils einfacher wär.. aber in diesem fall wählt er den komplexeren weg.. :wink:
Ich denke, zu den Pflichten eines Patrioten gehört der Leitsatz: "Never ever give up!" ;)

forcemagick

Forenlegende
tja.. :wink: .... "UND ICH SAGE EUCH ICH KOMM MIT BLANKEM KOPF DURCH DIESE BACKSTEINWAND... NIEMALS WERDE ICH AUFGEBEN... FÜR DAS VATERLAND... HURRA... DIESE WAND WIRD MEINEM KOPF NICHT WIDERSTEHEN.." :wink: :lol:

na wohl bekomms :wink:

dkR

Forenlegende
Aber man muß zugeben, er ist Diskussionsbereit. Auch wenn sein Standpunkt etwas ähm... "unflexibel" ist ;)
Obwohl, im einen Topic beschimpft er alle Deutschen als ignorantes, undankbares Pack, hier erklärt er, wir wären alle seine Freunde. Irgendwie doch flexibel.

MasterChiller

Anwärter
Anzeige wegen Volksverhetzung!!!

Scheiss Amis, glauben sie wären besser nur weil deren Militär besser ist, grml

Hoffe echt das in NY oder Washington mal ne Atombombe explodiert, aber leider wird das nicht passieren, da es keine Terroristen gibt, sondern nur das CIA das bei Bedarf ne Bombe hochjagt um die Stimmung der Weltgemeinschaft kippen zu wollen

USA = Land der unbegrenzten Vollidioten und Hurensöhne!!!!!!!!!

Nordlicht

Anwärter
@MasterChiller

Hmmm... weiß gar nicht was ich schreiben soll, ich hoffe du hast deinem letzten Beitrage nicht ernst gemeint.
Kann nicht verstehen wie ein Mensch so verplant sein kann, dein Beitrag hat keinerlei Wert und sagt nur eines aus: "bin dumm und merk nix".

Die Amerikaner sind Menschen wir du und ich, du kannst nicht davon ausgehen das bei der Pressezensur auf CNN viel rauskommt. Viele Amerikaner wünschen sich sicherlich kein Krieg. Die Vergangenheit hat gezeigt dass sich die amerikanische Bevölkerung immer wieder gegen Ihre Regierung gestellt hat, denken wir nur einmal an Vietnam - pease;)

Also lass lieber deine unqualifizierten Äußerungen! Schreib nicht mit deinen Gefühlen sondern lass dein Verstand schreiben!

PEASE!

Ähnliche Beiträge

Oben