wer will US$17.2million ?

THE-WITCHHUNTER

Geselle
Habe folgende email erhalten und gehe mal davon aus das das wieder so ne blöde abzocke ist aber lest selbst und wundert euch was manche leute sich so ausdenken um an geld zu kommen.... :evil:

McAuliffe alicemcauliffe@icqmail.com
MRS MARIAM KUDIRATH
LOME TOGO

Dear WITCHI,

With due respect,i wish this letter will not come to
you as a surprise.I am MRS MARIAM KUDIRATH the auditing
director of African Development Bank here in lome
annex.

We had a foreign customer(name Mr Edmund miller)who
deposited a huge sum of money(US$17.2million United
States dollars)with our bank.Eventually,this
customer was among the victims of EGYPT AIR BOEING 767
FLIGHT N0
990 that crashed on the 31-10-1999,since then we have
not had anybody coming for this claims as the next of
kin.And i have been monitoring this account with my
position here in the bank for the past two years.

I was monitoring this account/funds and managed it
over the years before his death,and from the
informations that i have garderd,he died along side
with the wife and a surposed next of kin which is
their only son.hence nobody has showed up as the next
of kin for the past two year plus now,I have removed
security file jacket to my private vault.

I now solicit for your assistance to present you as
the next of kin as every other arrangement has been
concluded by me and I am only waiting for a foreigner
to enable me move the fund to this account.This does
not have any risk attached to it as all his secrit
informations that will be required from you by the
bank is with me right now over here,I therefore
request you to confirm your interest by a return
message and I will furnish you with details on how to
proceed to the bank.

Your interest will be negotiable before we commence
the operation.

I look forward to hear from you so as to enble us
forge ahead and work like brothers to achive this
mutual benefit.

Kind Regards.
MRS MARIAM KUDIRATH.

ParaM!nd

Meister
Allein die Tatsache, das es als E-mail verschickt wird, und der präfix der Emailaddresse (Witchi@...) als Anrede benutzt wird, spottet jeder Authentizität.
Zumindest nicht ganz groß, blinkend irgendwohin verklinkt...

ParaM!nd

Maxim

Großmeister
SnuRf schrieb:
Das is bestimmt von dieser Nigeria-Connection...

JA das ist sie !
Die machen hauptächlich solche tricks, wo sie renter abzocken.
Ich hab mal gehört das die einem Mann eine flüssigkeit verkauft haben die angeblich aus allem mit dem sie in berührung gerät in Gold umwandelt.... :lol:

Ao

Geselle
Maxim schrieb:
SnuRf schrieb:
Das is bestimmt von dieser Nigeria-Connection...

Ich hab mal gehört das die einem Mann eine flüssigkeit verkauft haben die angeblich aus allem mit dem sie in berührung gerät in Gold umwandelt.... :lol:
*g*
Alle Achtung, da muss schon ein echter "Idiot" am Werke gewesen sein, der wirklich sowas glaubt. :wink:

Eazyyy

Erleuchteter
Ich hatte mal ein Kunde von uns am tel. der mich fragte ob er darauf eingehen sollte oder nicht :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE-WITCHHUNTER

Geselle
gibt es da eigentlich ne add. wo man so einen schwachsinn melden kann um denen mal ins handwerk zu pfuschen??? oder hat einer ne bessere idee zum nur löschen finde ich das ding fast zu schade *bösegedankenhat
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Oljooge

Geselle
So was verschicken die nicht nur als email, sondern auch direkt als Brief. Meine Schwester hat mal einen solchen Brief (abgestempelt in Südafrika und direkt an sie addressiert...woher haben die die Adresse ?) erhalten mit einer ganz ähnlichen herzzerreißenden Geschichte.

Soweit ich weiß, ist das keine "Nigeria Connection", sondern ganz einfach die Maffia, die ein paar Blöde sucht, die ihnen bei der Geldwäsche helfen.

Ich würde das dem BKA weiterleiten...die sind da sehr interessiert :)

Eskapismus

Ehrenmitglied
Ich und Leute aus meinem Bekanntenkreis habe auch schon solche Mails erhalten. Ich verstehe aber nicht, wie die so Geld machen können. Ist hier ein Banker der mir das mal erklären kann, wie jemand, der nur meine Kontonummer kennt damit Geld machen will? Also um Geld zu waschen gibt es einfachere Möglichkeiten...

Ducknail

Meister
Ich versuchs mal zu erklären! Zuerst sag ich mal aba zwei Sachen!
1. ich hab auch so ne mail bekommen (relativ schlechter und großer schwachsinnwas da geschrieben wurde!). Diese Mail hatte aber mal die Qualitätsnote 6 bekommen, in der Serie an Mails aus Afrika!
2. Mein Vadda hat auch so ne Mail bekommen, der ich die Qualitätsnote 1 geben würde vom Inhalt her!

Folgendes:
Mein Vater hat diese Mail bekommen und sich damit mal beschäftigt. Sie wurde von einem Banker aus Elfenbeinküste geschrieben. Dieser Banker war Rechnungsprüfer bei der Standard Chartered Bank. Eine reale und sehr große internationale Bank! Also, mein Vadda hat sich mit dem Rechnungsprüfer in Verbindung gesetzt und die haben sich im Ausland getroffen. Es ging auch darum, das ein reicher mensch gestroben ist und das geld jetzt vererbt werden mußte. Die haben abgemacht, das das geld auf ein nummernkonto im Ausland transferiert werden sollte. Hmm lief alles gut und toll. Das einzige Problme war, das geld mußte in das entsprechende Land! Dafür wollte der Banker nen Diplomaten-Kurier schmieren. Auf diesen Weg konnte das Geld ungehindert ins Land und auch raus. Nun gut. Den Kurier sollte aba mein Vadda bezahlen und da das verdammt viel geld war, was mein Vater da investieren sollte, ohne zu wissen was da wirklich mit abgeht hat ers sein gelassen. So vermute ich mal haben die schon einige leute auch angelabert und auch wirklich abgezockt. Weil der Kurier taucht dann nicht mehr mit dem Geld auf und alles ist geplatzt. Polizei und Geheimdienst ist sowieso nicht drin weil alles irgendwie geheim gehalten werden muß! Und Afrika hat wieder ein paar dollas mehr für Waffen und Krieg! :evil:

THE-WITCHHUNTER

Geselle
ja ich denke auch so in der art würde das ablaufen. oder man soll halt geld für rechtsanwälte oder ähnliches vorstrecken......

Unlucky13

Neuling
hab schon mal von der gleichen abzocke gehört da hies es ''oh endlich haben wir sie gefunden ein mann mit dem gleichen namen wie sie hat hier ja soviel geld zurückgelassen und wir wissen gar nichts damit anzufangen bitte helfen sie uns und schmeissen sie das geld zum fenster raus...blablabla billige abzocke..kannst schraddern :lol:

Lilith

Meister
Hai,
hab sowas auch mal bekommen... Habe gegoogelt und festgestellt, daß es diesen Verein auch tatsächlich gibt...

ATTN:BENEFICIARY.

I write to inform you of my desire to acquire estates or landed properties in your country.Considering your very strategic and influential position I know you will be in a better possition to help us, We would want the transaction to be strictly confidential as possible,hence our desire to have an overseas agent. I have therefore been directed to inquire if you would agree to act as our overseas agent in order to actualize this transaction.The deal,in brief,is that the funds with which we intend to carry out our proposed investments in your country is presently in a coded Escrow account of a Bank in Switzerland.

However,I am,DR.YINKA MARTINES a native of Warri in Niger Delta,Nigeria and I am the Executive Director with the Nigerian Export Processing Zone Authority of Nigeria (NEPZA).Please accept my apology for using this medium to reach you for a transaction/business of this magnitude,but this is due to the confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium.Be informed that a member of the Nigerian Export promotion Council(NEPC) who was the Government delegation to your country during a trade exhibition gave yourenviable credentials/particulars to me.I have decided to seek your co-operation in the execution of the deal described hereunder for the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it as a top secret because of the nature of this business.

Within the my Department NEPZA where I work as a Director and with the cooperation of Two other top Management officials.We have in our possession as overdue payment bills totalling to Fifteen Million,Five hundred Thousand US Dollars(US$15,500.000.00) which was our commission for awarding a contract to Jullus Begger Of Germany A construction firm based in Germany.This amount(US$15.5M)represent the balance of the total contract value executed on behalf of my Department by this foreign contracting firm which we the officials over-invoiced deliberately.Though the actual cost have been paid to the original contractor leaving the balance in the tune of the said amount which we have in principle gotten approval to remit by Key Tested Telegraphic Transfer(K.T.T)to any foreign bank account you will provide by filing in an application through the Bank in Switzerland where the fund have been lodge for the transfer of rights and privilege of the former contractor.Our arrangement with the construction company was to deposit our over-involce sun into a save account with the bank till we retire from active service to my Ministry for investment in your country.As you Know,we are civel sevant and does not have the previladge to operate a foriegn account.

We have made cauntless effort with the management of the bank in Switzerland to see that the fund is transfer to another country for the propose investment,the management of the bank turn the application down that legal documentation must be effected before the fund is been transfer to any bank account.As a civel servant to the Government,we can not obtain this documents without the help or assistance of an international acclaimed personality(Foriegn Body)to fice in as the true contractor/beneficiary to the fund,these will enable us obtain all relevant documents in your favour with the assistanct of the accredited Attorney with my Ministry.

We are soliciting for your matual understanding in lodging in application to the bank in Switzerland as soon as all the documents is processed in your name to releise or transfer your contract fund to your account.We will truely compensate you for your candid effort in this deal and as well,you will be acting as our agent for the landed/housing property in your country.Once you have confirm your willingness to help us,the name and contact address of the bank,our account information with the bank and all the relevant details of the contract fund will be give to you for your perusal and for confirmation with the bank in Switzerland.The cost of processing the backup documents will be a collective responsibility from both parties so your sincerity and understanding will be highly appreciated to enabl us achieve success.

All we need from you now is your company name&address(if any),telephone&fax numbers,your banking details and your recent picture for identification when we come over to your country for the project.

Thank you so much for your understanding and I await your urgent response to this mail.

Yours Faithfully,
DR.YINKA MARTINES
N.E.P.Z.A.
you can copy my private email: 11332@mail.com

Hatte den hier einer auch mal zufällig im Briefkasten??

Liebe Grüsse Lilith

jadawin

Meister
hehe die gibts also immernoch.
Gier frißt Hirn.

Hab mal einen interessanten Artikel dazu gelesen.
Der Verein macht nur mit dieser Masche einen geschätzen Jahresumsatz von ~$50mio - $250mio und das seit 15Jahren oder mehr.

Unter anderem hat vor einiger Zeit ein Stadtkämerer einer verschuldeten Stadt im Rheinland versucht auf diesem Weg den Haushalt der Stadt zu sanieren und hat extra dafür einen neuen Kredit aufgenommen.

Oben