statistics

darocky

Anwärter
hi ... i am looking for all kind of statistics about naturel man kind made katasrophys ... war ... storm ... tsunamis ... and so on ...
i refuse to exept what the media is telling us ... "tsunami in asia bigest disaster in man kind" what about china 1887 900000 dath or 1970 bangladesch 300000 dath and so on ...

if any one has links to sides in the net where i can find these kind of info please let ne know ... i found some good info but it all comes from insurence companies or gov pages it would bee nice to get more input ...

Rennfahrer

Meister
I think the reason for people saying that this was the biggest tide disaster ever, is that in these regions there were lots of tourists. So the media cares more about these theme in general. But that's only my opinion.

I really don't think that there were heavier tide disasters than in China 1887 and Bangladesch 1970. But maybe there was a very big tide disaster all over the world, many many years ago. That's what the bible and other written excessive quantities tell us...

Oben