LOVEBOARD

G

I love Ireland.
Well because...
It's Ireland!!!
You don't need a reason to love Ireland... :p

Laokoon

Erleuchteter
I like Brazil, because my fishes are from there....and there is the greatest river (and I mean GREATEST) of the whole world! The only thing I do not like Brazil for is, that they have better soccer players than Germany :wink:

Er4z3r

Großmeister
I love Japan, 'cause they're making such great Movies (plus they have Takeshi Kitano!! :D ).

general

Erleuchteter
I love Italy too, the wheater was nice an mostly warm and the food really good.
Also I love spain, the spanisch people and happiness.
And Czech, Praha was the best City i`ve ever been. So cool that I`ve hated the flight back..

agentP

Forenlegende
The only thing I do not like Brazil for is, that they have better soccer players than Germany
Whoever speaks of soccer when he means football... No, I better stop this, because we are in a "loveboard".

I like Egypt, for the friendly people at the dive centers I´ve been so far and I like Teneriffa for the fascinating nature and the gorgeous food.

Chemical

Geselle
I love greece because they have wonderful sea, superb life-happyness and the most beatiful and wild woman all over the world!

and they are lucky and won the european championship ;-)

lowtide

Großmeister
i love England (yeah i know :D )

it's a love and hate relationship with england though, as my girlfriend is english which kinda means i have to love the country too :D

i have to say that i hated england in the past cause of the english people you meet in such lovely locations as tennerife, my mind dramaticly changed since i've been to england 20 times last year.

it's a really relaxed place if you get to know the right places to be. It really depends where you're going in england. London is just a stereotype place, it's not the place to go if you wanna experience the real england lifestyle. if you wanna go party english-style (whatever that means, some of you might know 8) ) i would suggest you're going to nottingham.

also the north especially North Yorkshire is lovely, the countryside is beautyfull and there are pub's everywhere. if you're ever in northern england try and visit Harrogate and go to Pitcher & Piano, have a good time and enjoy a P.I.N.T

Hidratos

Meister
Ilove Germany cuz I was born here :)) Furthermore i love italy cuz of my ex-girlfriend and all the other gentle people :)

Aleister

Geselle
I love Finland because of:
-the sophisticated people
-the beautiful girls
-the great nature
-the language which sounds so nice
-the culture
-the beer

did i mention the beautiful girls?

Giacomo_S

Ehrenmitglied
I like Poland because I like vodka.

I like Czechia because I like beer.

I like Maroc, because...well...*pfft*...*pfft*...*cough*..*cough*...sorry, I have forgotten, what I wanted to say...never mind.

Oben