Heavy Rotation

Sensoe

Großmeister
Schoolhouse FUNK 1&2

Funk - School / Marching bands compilation cd. Compiled by DJ Shadow

schoolhouse2.gif

Five years later, the unthinkable has happened: a sequel to one of the most clandestine and mysterious funk compilations of all time. Sourcing high school and college records from thrift stores all over the nation, Cali-Tex Records has put together a set of impossible-to-find tracks that begs the question: "How could lightning strike twice?" There's thousands of awful high school records from the '60s and '70s, making the mere existence of these two comps a minor miracle. Funk, breaks, soulful ballads, and improbably psychedelic madness mesh in gloriously unpretentious fashion. So go on, relish in the modern miracle that is "Schoolhouse Funk II."

unglaublich dope Compilations 8O

ogukuoo

Meister
B00000IHC6.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

gerade eben angekommen ... der erste eindruck ist echt prima :D

B000C0WVY6.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Kunststück von GRIS

auch gerade gekommen, konnte es aber noch nicht anhören ..werde ich im laufe des tages machen und dann nachtragen

Sentinel

Erleuchteter
727qo.jpg

Face to Face - Don't turn away

Was ne geile Platte von '93, besser als vieles vom heutigen Schrott.

Sentinel

Erleuchteter
propa9te.jpg

Einfach unschlagbar.

Ist zwar nicht von dem Album, sondern ursprünglich von der Split 10" mit I-Spy aber mega....

Propagandhi - "And we thought Nation States were a bad idea" schrieb:
publicly subsidized! privately profitable! that's the anthem of the upper-tier (the puppeteer untouchable). we focus a moment, nod in approval and bury our head back in the bar-codes of these neo-colonials while our former nemesis (ah, the romance!): the nation-state, now plays fund-raiser for a new brand of power-concentrate. try again, but now we're confused- what is class-war? is this class war? yes, this is class war. and i'm just a kid- i can't believe that i gotta worry about this kind of shit! what a stupid world! yeah, this is just beautiful...
absolutely no regard for principle. what a stupid world. (we're): 1) born 2) hired 3) disposed! where that job lands, everybody knows and you can tell by the smile on the ceo's that the environmental restraints are about to go. you can bet that laws will be set to ensure the benefit of unrestricted labor-laws (all kept in place by displaced government death squads). they own us. they produce us. they consume us. can you fucking believe this? what a stupid world. fuck this bullshit display of class-loyalties. the media and our leaders wrap it all up in a flag- their fucking shit-rag. hooray!

ogukuoo

Meister
B000EULJLU.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Hab ich gestern bekommen ... alleine das Cover bzw. die "Box" mit den verschickten 3D Bildern ist den Kauf schon Wert.. aber auch die Lieder sind sehr gut -> Tool eben :)

Ähnliche Beiträge

Ähnliche Beiträge

Oben