Get your own now!

Franziskaner

Ehrenmitglied
Hunble schrieb:
Franziskaner schrieb:
- Kill innocent children, women and men with bombs, bullets and hunger?

Members of the American military follow very strict rules and regulations. If any Iraq civilian has been killed in violation of those laws, the soldiers involved will be arrested and go to Court Martial.

That's the reason, why the american government does not accept a independent international court for war crimes? Your statement seems to be honest, but naive...

Any member of the Iraq military that has violated the rules of war, will also be arrested and charged with war crimes.

That's for sure...

President Bush has been very open and honest. I have posted his exact words many times on this website.

Unlike Clinton, President Bush will tell you exactly what he will do, and THEN HE DOES IT!

But he and his junta lied when it comes to WHY they do it...

Iraq refused to destroy their illegal biological, chemical and nuclear weapons.

That ones, that the UN-Inspectors didn't found? What nuclear weapons does Saddam have? Have you read the report of Blix?

If Iraq did not destroy those weapons, AMERICA WOULD, and that was the only choice Iraq had.

Yes, America has to defend itself from the long distance rockets with nuclear warheads that Iraq has. Come on Hunble, you're going to kill me with those jokes. But where my friend is the evidence?

The American military has worked very hard to protect the natural resources that BELONG TO THE IRAQ people.

Once the wealth from these natural resources has been returned to the people of Iraq, each and every person living in Iraq will profit.

How do you call it, when i destroy someones home and then take his cheque-book to build it up again?

How many automobile accidents happened in Germany in the last 2 weeks?

i don't know? How many? How many Germans did drive their automobile in this time? How many soldiers from the US are in the Iraq? How many "accidents" like the killing of 7 women and children at a checkpoint did happen?

This is dangerous business and accidents will happen.

Remember that when you cry about killed soldiers next time...

When has the Middle East been stable? How could it get any worse?

As one result, America is now hated in almost every country in this region. You think this is better than before? Wait and see - and you will see - how worse it could get in the future...

franziskaner schrieb:
Please tell us, what "civilization" you mean? What is the contribution of the United States to civilization?

Think about it......

i did my friend. and i find nothing, sorry... :wink:

Last time I looked, Americans are paying for this war at the cost of $75 billion and we are the ones risking our lives.

you want it, now pay for it. But i didn't mean money, and i think you know that...

We are the ones supplying food and water to the people of Iraq.

Hunble-Joke again. You have not enough water, food or fuel for your own soldiers. Ask the people in Basra, how many water and food they get...

We are the ones that will spend billions of dollars to re-build the nation of Iraq.

Yes, about 2 Billion Dollars. And you take the iraqi oil for that. If your President is as honest as you proclaim, he would give at least the same amount of money for rebuilding than for the war itself...

...but i'm sure, when this war is over, Mr. Powell will visit the good old german friends and is begging for 40 Billions... :twisted:

What the hell did you do, other than cry?

Blah Blah... everyone who is not a mindless, gunswinging cowboy is a crying sissi. I've heard that to often from you and it's getting more and more boring...

Hunble

Meister
Bildupload:

For those of us that are willing to sacrifice our money, reputations and even our lives to defend what we believe in, perhaps that is something you will never be able to understand.

The majority of the people on this website have become friends to me. I may not think like them, but I honestly desire to understand their views on a subject.

Unfortunately, there are some people that are so full of hatred, that I simply can not share a concept of their mental thoughts.

This mentality is so alien to me, that I do not know how to respond.

This was not intended as a flame., and I am sorry if people may read it as such.

enothep

Meister
Nun was sind das denn für Bilder?

Denk ihr das gleiche wenn man solche Bilder "WIEDER" sieht? Ich dachte mit solchen Sachen wollten die AMIs Ende 1945 abrechnen, aber nun verwenden sie schon die gleichen Mittel wie die Hitler-propaganda-maschine!

sign_02.jpg

Die Quelle ist ProtestWarrior, eine Seite die wie hier schonmal gezeigt, für den Krieg demonstriert. Die Art und Weise ist dabei RECHT(s) hinterhältig! Krieg als legitimes Mittel zum Frieden und am besten noch ein paar coole, schmucke, unterbelichtete Teenys ablichten lassen...damit sich auch ja viele coole Teenager, die nicht weiter als über eine Kriegparole hinausblicken, dafür interessieren. Da wird einem ja richtig KOTZ übel.

zeskwetsch

Meister
Re: Nun was sind das denn für Bilder?

enothep schrieb:
Denk ihr das gleiche wenn man solche Bilder "WIEDER" sieht? Ich dachte mit solchen Sachen wollten die AMIs Ende 1945 abrechnen, aber nun verwenden sie schon die gleichen Mittel wie die Hitler-propaganda-maschine!

sign_02.jpg

Die Quelle ist ProtestWarrior, eine Seite die wie hier schonmal gezeigt, für den Krieg demonstriert. Die Art und Weise ist dabei RECHT(s) hinterhältig! Krieg als legitimes Mittel zum Frieden und am besten noch ein paar coole, schmucke, unterbelichtete Teenys ablichten lassen...
Sieh dir die Seite und das von dir gepostete Bild bitte nochmal an. Die sind gegen den Krieg.
Das auf Seite 2 gepostete Plakat war offenbar ironisch gemeint.

Eskapismus

Ehrenmitglied
@Hunble

At least you have enough courage to keep posting here. I mean everything would be better if people from around the world would just communicate better.

Ähnliche Beiträge

Oben