is anybody in here in need of talking english?

do you need to talk in english?

• yes, i do

Stimmen: 0 0,0%
  • no, i don´t need it

• shut up stupid!

• Umfrageteilnehmer

fletcher

Großmeister
does anybody really need to talk in english in here? i think i have only seen people in here i know from the other german-threads and they are talking pretty good german!
an please answer correctly!

truth-searcher

Großmeister
@ fletcher

Even if all (or most) of the posters here were able to speak and understand german, there may still be a number of foreign lurkers who only wanna read without posting themselves.

This way they have the chance to get some first-hand impressions about public opinion in Germany without having to learn german first.

I also think that this little english part of our forum gives us a good opportunity to rehearse for making our opinions heard on international forums at some later time.

If Americans can come here to german forums to influence us, we can (and should) do the same to them on their forums.

Peace,
Truth-searcher

fletcher

Großmeister
i´m not fully against that forum called lounge, but maybe these "mysterious" :mrgreen: guests may post in here! that seemed to be the intension of the autoher to openthis thread und have the inquiry running!
yet i´m the onlyone who voted, maybe the guest could only vote, even if they don´t want to answer here!

i´ll fight for my thread!

fletcher

Großmeister
come on make some noise in here!
morgen um die zeit könnt ihrs in die trashcan haun, hat keinen zweck!

Oben